Whether you are new to climbing, looking to check it out before signing up for the membership, or just in town for the day, Scrapyard has got you covered with some great packages and affordable day rates.
Ages 6 and under: 1:1 adult to child ratio within arm’s reach.
Ages 7-10: 1:2 adult to child ratio; always within steps of assistance.
Ages 11-12: 1:3 adult to child ratio; always within steps of assistance.
Reservations Required for Non-Members
Includes belay device and belay carabiner
Same low price for everyone.
For youth and students *
12 Months for the Price of 10
MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Full and unlimited access to the facility during hours of operation
- Invitation to Members-Only events and special members-only hours
- Guest Passes: 1 “Any-Guest” Pass per month
- 1 “First Time-Guest” Pass per day (must be guest’s first visit to the Scrapyard facility)
- FREE Introduction to Climbing/Bouldering and Learn the Ropes Classes
- FREE registration for weekly training classes (exceptions apply)
- FREE month of gear rental (first month only)
- 10% discount at the Scrapyard Gear Shop
- 50% off gear rentals
- Discount on select Scrapyard Programs, Classes and Events
EFT members can freeze their memberships for $5/month and never see a dues increase.
Please submit a Member Change Request if you need to freeze your membership.
- Student: Must be currently enrolled in a minimum of 9 hours and able to present their current class schedule and ID
- Youth: 12 years or younger
- Family: 2 or more family members/domestic partners. Must reside at the same address and be billed to the same credit card.
10 Visit Passes
Contact us any time. If you don’t reach us right away, we’ll get back to you ASAP.