We Built this for you
Scrapyard Climbing Collective is a rock climbing gym located in Holland, Michigan. Our goal is to provide West Michigan with a place for people to come together to climb, test limits, learn and be active in a supportive and welcoming environment.
We are a home grown climbing facility that is friendly for beginners and challenging enough for experienced climbers. Our facility features:
- 3200 square feet of climbing walls
- Roped climbing
- Child and beginner friendly walls
- The largest 60 degree overhang in West Michigan
- State of the art, newly renovated padded flooring
- Training equipment, including campus and hangboards
- Tables and lounge space for spectating or working
Learning is a big part of what we find valuable in rock climbing. We have classes and programs geared toward all types of climbers. Our offerings include:
- After-school kids climbing programs
- Basic skills and introductory technique lessons
- Intermediate climbing movement classes
- Advanced training classes
- Personalized training programs
Come try rock climbing or share it with your friends and family.
Drop in for the day and stay a while. Come for an introduction to climbing on our bouldering walls.
$15 for students/youth
$17 for adults