We Built this for you
Reservations No Longer Required!
Scrapyard Climbing Collective is a rock climbing gym and sports facility located in Holland, Michigan. Our goal is to provide West Michigan with a place for people to climb, test limits, learn and be active in a supportive and welcoming environment.
We are a home grown rock climbing gym and sports facility that is friendly for beginners and challenging enough for experienced climbers. Our facility features:
- 3200 square feet of climbing walls
- Roped climbing
- The largest 60 degree overhang in West Michigan
- State of the art, newly renovated padded flooring
- Training equipment, including campus and hangboards
- Tables and lounge space for spectating or working
Learning is a big part of what we find valuable in rock climbing. We have classes and programs geared toward all types of climbers. Our offerings include:
- After-school kids climbing programs
- Basic skills and introductory technique lessons
- Intermediate climbing movement classes
- Advanced training classes
- Personalized training programs